S91 .451

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I guess i can officially join up with this Rough Neck Crowd :p

This is My new to me White Super 91 .451, I really like the Looks, and Feel of this Rifle! And of course the Caliber :D

Cu2Zz6W.jpg

7SJYYoE.jpg

That is the ugliest rifle I ever saw! I’ll sacrifice myself and store it away in my safe for you so nobody will ever see it!

By the way welcome to the DWB club.

Beautiful stock! Next he’s going to tell us he stole it.:):)

Last edited:
That is not the rifle you are looking for (uses the Force)
Inlines are bad (uses the Force)
You want to send that to me (uses the Force)

Thank you everyone! I was happy to get it, i got it from Forum member willfish4fud, He and i did some Trading.

The Stock is “dipped” i think you call it? This Darn thing looks like Real Wood, It will easily fool ya!! The finish appears to be really Durable, it has a few little Bumps here n there, But No chips in the finish. Overall The Gun is in good Shape, Bore is like a Mirror. It Has a Musket Nipple BP in it.

I am on the Fence with how to set it up? I really wanna Scope this Thing! Doc Shows a Set of Warne Steel Bases, I wonder if those are available? I would prefer them over these Aluminum Weavers that are on it, My Scope Rings are Leuoold Mark 4s, Which are very DURABLE, I feel like i would get rough on these Aluminum Weaver Bases over time, torquing these Heavy Duty Steel Leupold Mark 4s on/off, I would much prefer Steel Bases.

I thought about another Peep sight Setup? But nearly every Muzzleloader i own has a Nice Peep sight setup on it, This Super 91 .451 Deserves some Magnification on top :D My Eyes will love it, that’s for sure! And this Rifle will be Fun to Sit down on my Bench and See just what i can do with it? Stretch this things legs Waaaaaaay Out there :D The Trigger feels fine for a Hunting Rifle, But for me Shooting Bench/Target, i will Definitely be lightening it up, as light as i can Safely get it. I have Test fit Some Bullets, .451 Feels REALLY good to Start with for Bench Shooting. I am really looking forward to Shooting this thing!

Ugly ole gun..glad it’s gone. Kidding but I’m interested to see what it does when you stretch its legs later.
I have a scope that’d sit on there nice. Shoulda mentioned it. Has that reticle you like
Zeiss Victory 3-12x56
Rz800

Thank you everyone! I was happy to get it, i got it from Forum member willfish4fud, He and i did some Trading.

The Stock is “dipped” i think you call it? This Darn thing looks like Real Wood, It will easily fool ya!! The finish appears to be really Durable, it has a few little Bumps here n there, But No chips in the finish. Overall The Gun is in good Shape, Bore is like a Mirror. It Has a Musket Nipple BP in it.

I am on the Fence with how to set it up? I really wanna Scope this Thing! Doc Shows a Set of Warne Steel Bases, I wonder if those are available? I would prefer them over these Aluminum Weavers that are on it, My Scope Rings are Leuoold Mark 4s, Which are very DURABLE, I feel like i would get rough on these Aluminum Weaver Bases over time, torquing these Heavy Duty Steel Leupold Mark 4s on/off, I would much prefer Steel Bases.

I thought about another Peep sight Setup? But nearly every Muzzleloader i own has a Nice Peep sight setup on it, This Super 91 .451 Deserves some Magnification on top :D My Eyes will love it, that’s for sure! And this Rifle will be Fun to Sit down on my Bench and See just what i can do with it? Stretch this things legs Waaaaaaay Out there :D The Trigger feels fine for a Hunting Rifle, But for me Shooting Bench/Target, i will Definitely be lightening it up, as light as i can Safely get it. I have Test fit Some Bullets, .451 Feels REALLY good to Start with for Bench Shooting. I am really looking forward to Shooting this thing!
Warne bases for the S91 are like hens teeth. If you can get someone to part with a pair, you would be a lucky guy. As for the trigger, the Bolds are tough to adjust, but Doc has fully adjustable Timneys for sale.

Latest posts

Back