Sasquatch, S.C. Black Panther, and the Master Hunter Disc XT

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cayuga said:
funman said:
Nice looking gun dave, i wish i could jump on that deal but i have to wait a little while longer to get the funds. Do you think knight would let me order an extreme thumbhole stock with a fluted barrel. i know they have the thumbhole but i want the fluted barrel too.

My understanding is they store is sold out of these now.. Whether Knight would do something like that I have no idea. But I was under the impression that for $125.00 they will sell a thumbhole stock for this rifle. That might be a down the road purchase...

MQ32 I honestly did not notice. Next time it is apart, I will have to look for that. The trigger on this rifle is smooth though. No creep, and it breaks nice and clean. I just think this is going to be a real accurate rifle.

Dave!!! Hurry up and shoot that sucka!!I can't wait for your report!!

I have a SS Disc Extreme that has been Black Iced and has the thumbhole stock. I call it my Buck Rogers rifle. To my surprise, I find that I like the fit on the new MHC rifle a great deal.

I just got a NFPJ breechplug and I'm not impressed. I think it is going to be a bear to prime. Hopefully, we can get the rifle to shoot Blackhorn with the FPJ. JMO

My warranty card was missing too. I called the store and they said they filled it out and sent it in for me. That's ok by me. I got my disc elite from the same place Thursday, My manual for that had the warranty card in it. Maybe it depends on the salesperson.
Art

Warranty

What is said and what is done is suspect. If yu want something done...........

when i got home my MHC serial # 17xx was waiting for me. i opened it up to check it out No INSTRUCTION BOOK in fact i didnt recieve any kind of paper work. no bill of sale nothing. however the rifle looks great i got 6 all lead bullets in black sabots (look like cheap shots) and a cheap plastic priming tool.now to find time to shoot it.

Guys I registered my gun on the knight web site... took about two minutes.

Latest posts

Back