... Saturday is for fishing with the .................

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:sunny:

Saturday is fishing with the granddaughters ages 8 an 7. We are going to a trout pond and the smaller pond is loaded with trout so I know we'll bring some home. There's also a larger lake that's full of bass, trout, blue gills, cats and walleye. I wouldn't mind bringing home a few walleye on ice.
Because the girls are really close in age I had to buy 2 of everything. The exact 2 of everything. We'll see who the real fisher girl is when it's time to put the worm on the hook.
I know it will be a fun day with the kids. I'll let you fisherman know how this adventure turns out over the weekend. So far I have invested about 150.00 in gear for them but I think the worst is yet to come in the form of fish.......$6.00 @ pound and .70 to clean each one. :affraid:
Who cares :!: :!: :!: It's only money and if they are happy and their mom is happy and gradma is happy, then I'm happy too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ray..............( I think )

:D

If you don't want to clean them yourself when you get home, you have them clean them and pack them in ice so when you get home you only have to rinse them and the freeze them. I'm not going to get any help from my daughter or Tony or my wife so I'll have them cleaned there.
I'm hoping the girls catch their limit of 22 fish each. Another reason to have them cleaned there. 8)

Ray.......... ;)

On my last trip i threw a 5 gallon bucket in the back of the truck and when i caught fish, filled up the bucket half way and threw the fish in. It worked great at keeping them fresh and not hard when you got home lol.

:D

Thanks Jon.
I think those kids that work there need a few bucks spending money this weekend and I think my granddaughters are going to help them out with some work.

Ray........

I think what the guys are saying is that they need to learn to do it themselfs. Should the need arise then they'll know how...

hawgslayer said:
:sunny:

.....Who cares :!: :!: :!: It's only money.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ray..............( I think )
Since you can't take it with you, you might as well enjoy spending it on great memories.

Latest posts

Back