Silhouette Match at Friendship

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
Got a text from Tony S. who said their were 10 shooters who participated in today's Silhouette match.
200M chickens - offhand. All other distances bench. Tony was tickled to win this one with a 2/5.
300M Pig
400M Turkey
500yd Ram
Greg F. -1st
Morgan G. - 2nd
Dan T. -3rd

I'll post the all results when I can get them.. unless someone else has seen them.

Just to dang far away to make every match. Couldn't have went anyway had I planned on it, as my 92 year young mother was hospitalized with congestive heart failure. Fortunately, they finally got her stabilized and we were able to bring her back home. God willing, it'll be on the 2016 May in-line match results. It'll take some GREAT shooting by someone to outshoot Greg.

There will be another match at Friendship in Oct. on the 24th if anyone is interested.

ENCORE50A said:
fivebull said:
There will be another match at Friendship in Oct. on the 24th if anyone is interested.

Will that be posted soon?

Yes it will I think Dan is working on it. It will be Silhouette Match at the Animals. Chickens are Offhand. Should be same format

Back