Slow motion Pics of 36cal Navy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Not wanting to clean my rifle, I took the .36cal navy out to 12 yards.

I was going to film it but decided against it. What I did instead was make a video, slow it down to sllllllow motion and took still shots. Some of them I was able to capture the primer going off, a little smoke and then a cloud of smoke, step by step.

me6.png

me7.png

[URL=https://s293.photobucket.com/user/thepowerbeltforum/media/CVA%20Gun%20Pics%20and%20Reviews/me6-1.png.html]

me3.png

me4.png

The '51 Navy fits my hand better than any of my SA revolvers. However, mine is a Euroarms one and the trigger interferes with my index finger. My .44 Pietta Sheriff's model has a different trigger placement and fits fine.

Any of these C&B revolvers are a lot of fun to shoot but I'm not as accurate as Jon.

ooooh no you should see my one handed shooting! I had a 5 inch spread LOL. I went back to 2 hands and had 2 touching and one just a bit under those 2.

That's like shooting a rifle from a leadsled.

Old school revolvers = one hand shooting.

2 hands is better though. God gave me 2 hands, Imma use 'em!

:thumbs up: 
Looks like your really enjoying that .36  :cheers:  :cheers: Enjoy and make lot's and lot's of smoke :ttups: 

Ray......... :Red tup:

What kind of powder are ya using? I use Hodgens triple 7, and I don't get much smoke like you do. I started using it because I was told it's a cleaner shooting powder. Is that correct? I love my C&B revolvers.

Back