Snowing!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
We are getting our first Snow, about 2” at this point, it’s laying it down pretty good

I am definitely prepared this year. I was waiting on my Snow Plow And Winch here, I Brought the Machine home anyway so i could put a Few miles on it, It Now has a Winch with Auto Stop, and 60” Snow Plow. Bring on the Snow!! :yeah:
kXyG9fY.jpg

You can have mine in Ohio if you want it. I do not care much for winter but it is where I live. :(

halloflin said:
Sweet!!! What 4 wheeler is that?

Hal, it is a 2018 Polaris Sportsman 450, They are called a 450 but have a 500cc engine. Lots of power, more than i need. I have 53 miles on it, I Really like it so far! Looking forward to Plowing Snow :yeah:

halloflin said:
Looks like a great set up!

The 60” Snow Plow and this new Auto stop Winch setup is what really makes it neat! The winch line is a Synthetic Rope with a Magnetic Disc, when you raise the Blade it automatically stops when the Magnetic Disc touches the Fairlead, So you cannot “over winch” and break your line, The 60” Plow is fully adjustable in height and Angle, And all it takes to remove it completely from the ATV is a lever you lift out of a Catch notch, then pull and the entire Blade is Disconnected from the Machine. The process to Connect, or Disconnect the Blade from the ATV takes about 2 minutes :yeah:

Back