Stopped off at a gun shop and ..... you know the rest.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
On the way home today, I stopped at a pawn/gun shop and checked out their kids' guns. They also had percussion caps but no Remington <a href='/tags/10s' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #10s'>#10s</a>. The guy said <a href='/tags/11s' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #11s'>#11s</a> will work on my Ruger Old Army. I told him they won't seat. He pulls out a blued 7" ROA and proceeds to prove my point. I said, "Let me take a look at that ROA."  The action had been tuned and it was as smooth as "buttah".

I left $350 poorer.  :roll: 

That's ROA <a href='/tags/3' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #3'>#3</a>.  I need a rig with three holsters, I guess. :scratch:

thats a great price! You can't go wrong with that at all. Now where are the pictures?

Here's the picture. The blued one in the middle is the one I just got.

3ROAsWEB_zpsd1e0dad0.jpg

The top one has a Howell's conversion cylinder in it right now. It shoots .45 Colt cartridges .. but not as accurately as it shoots round balls with 3F.
The .45 Colt cartridges are handloaded with SWCs and 7.5 gr. of Unique.

Latest posts

Back