Story behind my Powerbelt Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does but my insert changes the entire way the bullet mushrooms. The powerbelt will pancake flat, with my insert it forms a pointy cone shape and shouldnt cause the parachute effect (over expansion mushroom) that the powerbelts and other conicals do.

roper said:
Do you just tap them into the HP?
FG has a "Custom Tip Insert for .50cal Copper Series Powerbelt- Introduction - How to:" post under the CUSTOM TIP POWERBELT section.

Great story Marty! Thats a freaking buckzilla! What a memory you will have burned into your brain forever. One day you'll be sitting in front of the fire with the grand kids sitting around your rocking chair and the little ones will look up and say "Grandpa tell us about Buckzilla" and you'll look up at the deer and take a puff on your tobacco pipe and say "well it goes like this" and completely go back to when it happend like it was yesterday. Thats why I love hunting! Storys that you will always have and the way you feel when those hunts fall into place and even when they dont always go your way.

Back