T/C Encore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos, thanks for the heads up on the Barnes. I will try them with the supplied sabot and see if my Encore likes them that way. By the way, your 300 yard groups were SPECTACULAR!!! I'm very impressed. Now I have a goal to shoot for.

Thanks Tony. I still have one more to shoot that far out as soon as I put a scope on her, it will be in a few weeks since I do have to go out of town just about every weekend in August, but you will enjoy that one more.
Carlos

I would ask what it is, but I know I have to wait like everybody else. Looking forward to your next range session, waiting...waiting......

Thanks Ray...the Encore is shooting well as is my daughter's Pro Hunter FX. I just wonder if Barnes 250 TEZ will shoot as well.?? I guess I need to break the TEZ's out and shoot. I still need to find out what speed my Barnes will be traveling with 100 gr of blackhorn. I've heard anywhere from 1850-1970. I need to get a chronograph so I can match up my CDS dial.
Ray, I know you believe that CVA's are "just a better gun", but could you acknowledge that T/C's are OK as well? It wouldn't hurt............much! :)

:D

Tony,
I wish I could but I never had any contact with one but I would think your choice is a good one for you. Sure looks like a good one with those groups you posted.

Ray.............

Tony said:
Thanks Ray...the Encore is shooting well as is my daughter's Pro Hunter FX. I just wonder if Barnes 250 TEZ will shoot as well.?? I guess I need to break the TEZ's out and shoot. I still need to find out what speed my Barnes will be traveling with 100 gr of blackhorn. I've heard anywhere from 1850-1970. I need to get a chronograph so I can match up my CDS dial.
Ray, I know you believe that CVA's are "just a better gun", but could you acknowledge that T/C's are OK as well? It wouldn't hurt............much! :)
Tony, I will acknowledge that TC's are good guns, since I have shot quite a few, and I will prove the point in a few days, as soon as I get a chance. :twisted: 8)
Carlos

And now we know a little piece of the puzzle!!!!! Can't wait to see what u have for us Carlos. We all love your range reports.

Back