TC Strike or LHR Redemption breech plugs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the pellet plug has enough metal to countersink a tungsten bushing? Enough length so the flash channel has enough volume???

I bought my rifle used, I think from someone here but I don’t really know, but I have no idea what plug it even has in it. Whatever it is it’s worked fine with BH209 so far.

I bought my rifle used, I think from someone here but I don’t really know, but I have no idea what plug it even has in it. Whatever it is it’s worked fine with BH209 so far.
The recess or "cup" at the breech end is deeper for loose powder, and the cup for pellets is much shallower.

Attachments

• TC STRIKE Muzzleloader Manual.pdf
    82.6 KB · Views: 1
Many thanks to Toytruck for the link. Today I received a TC Strike universal plug and it looks like it will work with the LHR Redemption.
The recessed middle portion makes it slide in / out easier than the original, but does concern me a bit that there might be some blow by because of it ?
I shall see next time out to the range?
Granted, I've only owned the Strike, But I've never seen any significant fouling on the sides of the adapter, shooting 2 pellets Triple 7.

Back