• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE TC tear drop capper

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leadball

Reaction score
I bought some caps and 2 capers I only need 1 caper I would like an adjustable powder measure if anyone want to trade let me know thanks

I bought some caps and 2 capers I only need 1 caper I would like an adjustable powder measure if anyone want to trade let me know thanks
I have a couple powder measures that go in 10’grain increments. Don’t really need another capper, but if you need a powder measure, I’ll see if I can dig them up.

Yes I do need one thanks for the offer I didn't know they came in 10grn increments I think I need one a little more precise so I can find what my muzzleloader likes don't I?

I personally, would weigh out what is considered a MAX charge (based off of volume) and work down from there in 5 grain increments,weighing every charge to find what the gun likes. I think you can get a couple of grains difference in weight depending on how you shake out the powder in a volume measure from charge to charge

Last edited:
Back