• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 3 rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chanman75

Reaction score
Would like to sell or trade these. Only trade I’m interested in is a CVA Optima V2 pistol.

1- **** SOLD****Unfired CVA Bobcat 50cal. Bluing is in great shape. Stock has some scuffs and trigger guard has some spots where the black finish is worn. I also added sling studs. *Sold**

2- SOLD ***Unfired Knight LK-93 50cal. This gun is in excellent shape to be made in 93. I did remove the iron sights and #11 nipple years ago and have misplaced them. I still have the nipple tool that will be included. Weaver bases are mounted. SOLD ***

3-*** SOLD*** T/C White mountain carbine 50 1/20twist
Bluing, bore and all metal are in excellent shape. I shot this with 80gr RS and 295gr powerbelt and it shoots lights out. Original leather sling from TC included. Wood stock does have several light scratches and small scuffs. Easily could be sanded and refinished. Musket cap nipple
**SOLD***

I will also entertain a trade for a CVA Optima V2 pistol. May entertain and trade for all of them for the right optima pistol/optic or farrow tech

Can send detailed photos if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_8296.jpeg
    IMG_8296.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8297.jpeg
    IMG_8297.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Would like to sell or trade these. Only trade I’m interested in is a CVA Optima V2 pistol.

1- Unfired CVA Bobcat 50cal. Bluing is in great shape. Stock has some scuffs and trigger guard has some spots where the black finish is worn. I also added sling studs. $90 shipped

I need this less than an extra hole in my head but I'll take it. PM on the way for payment, shipping, etc.

Latest posts

Back