Technology is grand!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sitting in my blind right now watching two does feed in the wheat, getting paid to work on work emails and browsing MM on this new smartphone mama got me for Christmas. Is this heaven??? :p

Hey, Isn't that a HUGE 10 point Buck sneaking around you, on your lefthand side?? :shock:

Yea, I'm watching you dink around with that new fangled Fone, from my web Spy-Cam hidden in the bushes, and it's being up-linked via Mini Satellite dish 8) :lol:

lane said:
Hey, Isn't that a HUGE 10 point Buck sneaking around you, on your lefthand side?? :shock:

Yea, I'm watching you dink around with that new fangled Fone, from my web Spy-Cam hidden in the bushes, and it's being up-linked via Mini Satellite dish 8) :lol:

He can't shoot a buck right now anyway in MI, UNLESS he has his bow. It is the late antlerless firearms season in the Southern Lower and in the Northern Lower TB Zone. No bucks with a gun this late. It is also late archery season, both end on Jan 1st.

Yes Busta is right and I can already feel the depression setting in. In a couple of days it will all be over for another 10 months. I'll be moping around for 2-3 of them for sure.

Actually only 9 months if you bowhunt. Thought that might cheer you up a bit. :lol:

That does help Busta, if the ice gets good and hard on Erie, I might be able to "drown" my sorrows jigging walleye. How was the Michigan season for all of you Michiganders on the site?

I haven't got my ML yet, but I hunted both rifle and am hunting the antlerless deer season now. I only seen one doe durning regular season but today I seen 8 does.

I hunt my ten acres only. I have some medical problems that stop me from walking, so I use a quad to get around.

Sense the DNR deceided one deer with "cwd" in a new deer farm was reason to stop all baiting, I didn't see anything.

I'm from centeral Michigan. At the corner of M66 and 57.

Pappy

i had the new blackberry curve for about 2 months, during the season. although the features were really cool, i hated it. if i had it outside in my pocket and it was cold(20 or below) it would lock up like a computer, very frustrating to pay 250 for a phone and it isn't made to go outside.

I am so far behind in the technicial field.. for Christmas they bought me a TracFone so that when I fall off the roofs or slip on the ice, I can call someone. I guess that's a good idea. But I really doubt if I will ever use it. At least I hope I will not have to use it.

I have used a blackberry for a few years now. my only use for it is during hunting seasons and running "from the tree" or from the field" realtime updates on the forums.

gotta love technology:)

I have an Apple iPhone that I use to text and play games sometimes when I'm in the ground blind.

don't want to sound like a sour apple ,when i retired 5 years ago after working 30 years for G.M. and i had a MOTOROLA on me everyday at work ..i said goodby to my cell phone and never looked back...but then that is just me ..

I got burned a few times this year texting, I happen to look down and the deer were looking up :wall:

revpilot said:
I got burned a few times this year texting, I happen to look down and the deer were looking up :wall:

you gotta be quick for sure:D

Corpe Nimrod said:
Yes Busta is right and I can already feel the depression setting in. In a couple of days it will all be over for another 10 months. I'll be moping around for 2-3 of them for sure.

The truth has never hurt so much! :(

Archery is open till Feb but for the most part.... ... .. Till next year!

Latest posts

Back