Thank you soldiers and police

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I'd like to take a moment to thank our soldiers around the world who protect my rights and freedoms every day. Also to the police officers who daily go out and protect me, my loved ones, and property. There is a part of the population that doesn't understand the perils of your job and I don't pretend to myself. Please know there are a whole pile of us that appreciate it and thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. Tonight I say a prayer for all of you.

I want to say thanks to the members of this forum from me. I've not been a member here long, and this is the only forum where I've ever posted anything, really. That has everything to do with the fact that I've had the opportunity to interact with some really great people here, who've shared knowledge openly, and without condescension.

I don't do social media because of all the acrimony. A lot of you are aware that I'm a cop - 20 years, now, and something I don't usually mention in public - I've brought it up here a bit when germain to the conversation, and no one has been negative toward me. That's something greatly appreciated. It's a bad time to be the police, especially in larger cities. I work for the 14th largest city in the U.S., and it's gotten bad. However, it's folks like you that keep me motivated to keep strapping on my 40 pound monkey suit and going to work.

So, for all the ladies on the forum and @michiganmuzzy , here's some eye candy for ya:
IMG_20201228_092351145.jpg
(I mean, C'mon... You guys didn't really think I was going to be totally serious, Did'ja??)

After the $hit show in Minnesota last summer I just shake my head at all this de-funding crap. A group of idiots were downing the cops pretty bad and I told them to stop and look at the whole of everything before they make judgments. The crux of my commentary to them was that if you don't want police attention [and possibly getting shot for it], don't break the frickin law. Being white I was the minority in this group and quickly pointed out that our laws are not written according to skin color....that they pertain to everyone regardless of color. Why certain people think they're above these laws and should get different treatment is beyond me. But I'm 100% behind our local law enforcement and I am 100% behind you too Mr. Null.

I want to say thanks to the members of this forum from me. I've not been a member here long, and this is the only forum where I've ever posted anything, really. That has everything to do with the fact that I've had the opportunity to interact with some really great people here, who've shared knowledge openly, and without condescension.

I don't do social media because of all the acrimony. A lot of you are aware that I'm a cop - 20 years, now, and something I don't usually mention in public - I've brought it up here a bit when germain to the conversation, and no one has been negative toward me. That's something greatly appreciated. It's a bad time to be the police, especially in larger cities. I work for the 14th largest city in the U.S., and it's gotten bad. However, it's folks like you that keep me motivated to keep strapping on my 40 pound monkey suit and going to work.

So, for all the ladies on the forum and @michiganmuzzy , here's some eye candy for ya:
View attachment 11934
(I mean, C'mon... You guys didn't really think I was going to be totally serious, Did'ja??)
My family and friends are mostly LE, I was a hose jockey for many years so I see it from that perspective.
If you ever make it up my way to 48353 during any hunting season it would be an honor to hunt with you.
We have some land in 48653 right off of the AuSable we own and hunt it would be a good time to have a shot in front of a warm fire and swap tales.

To all LE, Fire, Medics and the dispatchers that work every holiday and miss time with loved ones you are well more appreciated than you know.
THANK YOU and G-D bless you.

I'd like to take a moment to thank our soldiers around the world who protect my rights and freedoms every day. Also to the police officers who daily go out and protect me, my loved ones, and property. There is a part of the population that doesn't understand the perils of your job and I don't pretend to myself. Please know there are a whole pile of us that appreciate it and thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. Tonight I say a prayer for all of you.
I second that!!!!
Thanks, jcnull2305 for what you do.

Back