The .45 Elliptical (Quick casting session)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I casted up some of my .45 Cal BACO Elliptical Bullets this evening, They are SPOT ON .452 Diameter, and Weigh in at 534 Grains Cast of Certified 1-20 Alloy. Keep Rate 100% :lewis:

These are gonna grab some “Air Time” :lewis:
l3xDgXV.jpg

If you werent such a good caster and shooter id say you would make a good living as a photographer. I expect that you dont half ass anything you do.

Truth is, and this isn’t bragging in ANY way. I am a perfectionist in most everything i do, If it’s something that interests me? I will take it as far as I possibly can. That is what i have done with Muzzleloading, and Bullet Casting. But I didn’t come in to this with NO knowledge, i have been Reloading precision Centerfire, and shooting long range since i was a 14-15 year old Kid.

6-8 years back i got in to Aquarium, Tropical Fish. Within 2 Years i had successfully bred/Raised 3 Species of Fish in Aquariums that NOBODY else had ever raised in Captivity. I could cycle a Tank with Janitorial strength ammonia, You name it? I did it :) It was a DEEP Passion that i loved. But after buying a house in Town, and being on City Water (Chlorinated) it just became to much work to keep going with it, So i completely gave it up.

Latest posts

Back