The bucks are getting worked up in MO!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
This was on the Cuddeback today. Maybe we haven't got enough does to go around?? :lol: :lol:

CDY_0016.jpg

LOL!!! :shock:

How do you like your camera? Which do you have and would you buy it again?

Doohan said:
How do you like your camera? Which do you have and would you buy it again?

The camera belongs to my nephew. He loaned it to me for a couple of weeks to try out. It is the Excite model. And yes, he would buy one again and I plan on buying myself one too, maybe as a Christmas present to myself! 8) It's a really nice and easy to operate trail camera. The Cuddeback seems to be pretty sensitive, it got a lot of squirrels too. He bought it at Cabelas and paid $300 for it, although there are cheaper places to buy them.

It would be neat to see the look on the other buck face right then. Eyes as big a saucers I bet. :shock:

Well to be honest...one of them COULD be a doe! I've seen a 9-pt doe killed just down the road!

big6x6 said:
Well to be honest...one of them COULD be a doe! I've seen a 9-pt doe killed just down the road!

That's possible but I doubt it in this case. Look very closely and the front buck, just below his rump and between his hind legs. Seems there is something there.

:partyman:

That is so cool But can you belive that he dosn't even have the curtasy for a reach around . LOL

YOU need to make this your screen saver!!!!!!

big6x6 said:

If it's not, I bet he feels like one!!

Holy cow, that is funny. I had a trio of buttonheads under and around my stand yesterday morning for a couple of hours off and on. Speaking of off and on, the smallest buck fawn kept trying to hump the middle sized one. It was cracking me up. Something apparently was in the air.

Must be too many bucks and not enough does

deer.jpg

Sorry it's so small

big6x6 said:
True. but from everything I have read and seen, Does do not have the hormones to rub the velvet off. I have seen many racked does at taxidermy shops and in magazines and they are all in velvet.
Franko

Back