The future of modern inline muzzleloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone that knows me by my posts here should be able to discern several things. I'm a veteran...I'm an experienced shooter...and I'm absolutely not afraid to stand up and fight for what I believe in.
But that comes with a price...one I'm glad to pay. But this is a public forum...and with that, there is a price to pay for that freedom.
I absolutely do not apologize for my passion...what I'm willing to apologize for is compromising this forum and attacking people with very different positions than my own at the expense of this forum.
For that I am truly sorry.
To the administrators and mediators of this forum to I offer my utmost apologies.

Anyone that knows me by my posts here should be able to discern several things. I'm a veteran...I'm an experienced shooter...and I'm absolutely not afraid to stand up and fight for what I believe in.
But that comes with a price...one I'm glad to pay. But this is a public forum...and with that, there is a price to pay for that freedom.
I absolutely do not apologize for my passion...what I'm willing to apologize for is compromising this forum and attacking people with very different positions than my own at the expense of this forum.
To the administrators and mediators of this forum to I offer my utmost apologies.
Don't remember anything you said to apologize for ,I think you just speak your mind and I don't mind /Ed

Hey, I just wanted to say good morning, I rarely see a man who thinks he might have offended another man or an organization with the Integrity to say he is sorry and ask forgiveness,I honor your choice! I'm not much of an online social lite only here at modern muzzleloader, I've come to realize though when we type a message whether it is a post or response when we type something out we do that with volition and will,,we mean to say what we say it doesn't come accidentally,,no foot in mouth,, as a young man I know I struggled with that and sarcasm to me is always on the end of my tongue I don't even have to think about it it's there,,,, having said this I value a difference in opinion, a difference in approach, and difference in experience. People that just agree and think like I do only stroke my ego they don't challenge me to learn and be better they don't make me examine what I believe to be. I hope all of us grow ,,again I appreciate your humility. May the Lord bless modern Muzzleloader and you too, and if that offends someone then forgive me hope everyone has a great weekend!

This is why I've come to love this forum! I'm here to learn how to become a better and ethical Hunter! I've been hunting for about 40 years now and there's always something to learn to here! Thank You for your Service to this Great Country!

you have passion and knowledge for muzzleloading . i think the post you're reffering to was justified , but did clash with the rules unfortunately . i look forward to your replies here :)

you have passion and knowledge for muzzleloading . i think the post you're reffering to was justified , but did clash with the rules unfortunately . i look forward to your replies here :)
Rules...yeah...I've been known to have a problem with those. Especially the ones that get enforced irregularly or the ones that protect the enforcers of the rules from actually having to think. But the ones I have always had the most problem with are the rules that are put in place by the guilty to insulate and protect the guilty from scrutiny. I've always had big problems with bullshit artists and have had absolutely no problem fronting them out for what they are and that doesn't mix well in social media. Liars are tolerated much more than whistleblowers. But at the end of the day, protecting the forum in the interest of helping those that come here for help is of the utmost importance. It's a tough balancing act for me sometimes...and I end up having to eat some crow and admit I crossed a line. So be it...I'd rather ask for for forgiveness than permission.

I must have missed anything you may have said that you felt was offensive.
It takes a big person to stand up and admit he was wrong about something.
You have my respect, sir.

I always miss the juicy stuff, but I have never found you to be offensive in your comments either.
Way to man up if you did cross that line !

Your GTG in my book.

Ya get nuthin but respect from me Pathfinder

I pray it never comes to that , just saying as a veteran Marine , Vietnam, 68 , Hill 10 , Gun #3

“Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.” Proverbs 17:28
I can never completely forget that…..as my wife keeps reminding me!
Though I sometimes speak up just for entertainment.

Pathfinder 60, you did fine!

Latest posts

Back