The Ken Marsh Scope Challenge

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I challenge reviewers to be true journalists and test the following factors of every scope they review:

Shock testing.
Fog-proof testing (hot/cold/hot water dunking).
Total reticle adjustment range, actual and advertised.
Adjustment increment vs. advertised, over the entire adjustment range, including the affect of vertical adjustment on horizontal, and vice versa, over the entire range.
Repeatability of adjustment.
Eye relief at all powers.
Percentage of light transmission.
Pincushion/barrel distortion, lateral color, flare and other common optical tests.
Convergence of optical center, tube center, and center of reticle adjustment.
Resolution

Ken Marsh

I refuse to be a true journalist. Instead I will continue to be a true consumer. Buy what I want, bash what I don't like and turn a blind eye to facts as it suits my whimsical attitude. :lol:

Rifleman said:
I refuse to be a true journalist. Instead I will continue to be a true consumer. Buy what I want, bash what I don't like and turn a blind eye to facts as it suits my whimsical attitude. :lol:

ok.. Thanks Dwight! I just choked on my coffee! :puke:

Good post ! :roll:

Rifleman said:

I like that attitude :D

Rifleman said:

You have described me PERFECTLY! :applause:

Latest posts

Back