Think I might shoot it

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remington 700 ml 45 cal with Brux 1:18 barrel
Boyds stock , timney trigger . Jeff built this about 5 years ago or so . I had it listed when I was selling off my collection but there wasnt any interest for it. Probably cause the action is blued and the barrel is SS
So I put a Vortex scope on it today. I think I might shoot it and see what it does. I have some 270 and some 327 parkers I could size for it to test it out . Even have a few 45 cal powerbelt elr bullets in 285 gr
So if the storm passes and tomorrow isnt 40 mph winds I might see if I can hit a gong or two. speaking of gongs some lowlife stole my steel coyote , hangers pipe stand the whole shebang that I had at 500 yards. Guess they needed a steel coyote 😡
IMG_2323.jpegIMG_2329.jpegIMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2327.jpeg
    IMG_2327.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Remington 700 ml 45 cal with Brux 1:18 barrel
Boyds stock , timney trigger . Jeff built this about 5 years ago or so . I had it listed when I was selling off my collection but there wasnt any interest for it. Probably cause the action is blued and the barrel is SS
So I put a Vortex scope on it today. I think I might shoot it and see what it does. I have some 270 and some 327 parkers I could size for it to test it out . Even have a few 45 cal powerbelt elr bullets in 285 gr
So if the storm passes and tomorrow isnt 40 mph winds I might see if I can hit a gong or two. speaking of gongs some lowlife stole my steel coyote , hangers pipe stand the whole shebang that I had at 500 yards. Guess they needed a steel coyote 😡
View attachment 37313View attachment 37314View attachment 37315
View attachment 37313
Dontcha just love people? Sometimes I think the Arab world has some aspects of law and order right.

Thats to bad that people have to steel and lie, no values for some these days. Not to many steel coyotes out there, keep ur eye peeled Chet. On another note the dog is definitely better looking than the muzzy, but i bet its a great shooter…to an honest, caring person, have a great hunting season..

Va. Pondholler RedBone never kniw where you might find him sleeping Couch , bed, bathtub or floor 😁View attachment 37404View attachment 37405View attachment 37406

Our late dog was watching TV a little and the weather guy talked about getting in the bathtub if there was no other more safe place to be in a tornado alert etc. ever since then whenever she heard thunder from a storm she would jump into the bathtub to ride it out. Who would figure that dogs can understand some things shown on TV.

Yeah that does look like a great shooter. I think that you might as well shoot it. It ought to be great fun.

I'm a passionate dog lover and have had plenty in the past 61+ years, often 4 were in our family. For the first time in my adult life I am dogless and it hurts.
She's holding our keenly mourned petite basset griffon.
shaterica-shorty.jpg

My sorely missed min pin.
DSC00235.jpg

My dearly loved Ms. Micky; basset mix.
PICT0406-1.jpg

The last time Ms. Micky actually ran. Oh, those moonie eyes and long floppy ears, so endearing.

I'm a passionate dog lover and have had plenty in the past 61+ years, often 4 were in our family. For the first time in my adult life I am dogless and it hurts.
She's holding our keenly mourned petite basset griffon.
shaterica-shorty.jpg

My sorely missed min pin.
DSC00235.jpg

My dearly loved Ms. Micky; basset mix.
PICT0406-1.jpg

The last time Ms. Micky actually ran. Oh, those moonie eyes and long floppy ears, so endearing.
Sorry to hear of your fur babies crossing the Rainbow Bridge. We all have so many that have gone before us n just waiting till we come. We still have 3 n were in our mid 70's. Getting harder to keep track of them n take care of them.

I know what you mean, smokepolehall. IMHO humans live too long and dogs don't live long enough. I'm 77 and we lost our last little guy a year ago. Since I'm 100% disabled and my squeeze isn't too far behind we won't likely have another one.:(

Latest posts

Back