.... This thing works........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :) 8)

Had to spend some time in a park today ( granddaughters picnic and baseball trophy presentation) so I thought I would bring my band new still in the box THERMACELL. The park is a picnic grove surrounded by forest preserves full of skeeters and other biting critters. First time I used it. Had my thoughts about it working. Thought it might be like fishing lures. They catch a lot more fisherman then fish.
I WAS TOTALLY WRONG :!: :!: :!: I'm like the honey hole to them skeeters. Usually I'm bitten pretty good. Not today :!: :!:
I fired that baby up and didn't get bit once. Didn't have anything flying around are area either. I don't know if it really clears the 225 feet around that it claims but I do know that I didn't see a flying blood suckers in our area today. My wife, 2 granddaughters, daughter and son in law and myself, no bites :!: :!: :!: ......I'm sold on this gizmoe :wink:

Yep, they work, and even have patio lantern model now too.

They also have a scent dispensing model, and you can get the mosquito repellant with earth scent for hunting.

They are also supposed to have a footwarmer system in August 2010. Remote control, and rechargable up to 500 times. Check them out. The older I get, the more I can appreciate something like that. Just hope they are durable.

HIGH-TECH WIRELESS RECHARGEABLE HEATED INSOLES
Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
Customizable to fit a particular shoe size
Water resistant
Simple one touch remote provides for finger tip control of temperature adjustment in cold weather
Adjusts easily while wearing shoes or boots
Remote control range of 10 feet
Select from 3 temperature settings indicated by LED?s
Battery life at each temperature setting varies from 3 to 6 hours
No memory effect! Batteries can be recharged up to 500 times
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2010
Retailers: Contact John Davidson at [email protected]
Consumers: If you would like us to notify you when product becomes available, please provide your email address below.
diagram.png

http://www.thermacell.com/footwarmer/

Latest posts

Back