• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Thompson Center 50 cal. Grey Hawk in walnut

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSmoke

Reaction score
I bought this Grey Hawk brand new about ten years ago. It was left over stock from a dealer going out of business. I put it in the walnut stock because I liked the look better. This a pristine example of a well cared muzzleloader. It is in excellent condition with only minor handling marks. Please look closely at all the pictures as they help show the condition.

It has been shot about 10 times, cleaned very well and has sat in the gun rack since. I am selling it with the TC peep sight. I would have to look for the original rear sight, I do believe I have it though. I do not have the original box or plastic stock.

520.00 shipped to the lower 48. any form of payment works. With a deposit I will hold it until Jan 1.tempImage7dwJzM.pngtempImageX68CMv.pngtempImagesTDSPO.pngtempImageyLN5kE.pngtempImageA1oNq0.png

Last edited:
thanks for the compliments. It's a really nice rifle and shoots very well. I don't shoot it at all and it's pretty much man cave decoration. I selling a few rifles to replace funds from buying the two White super 91's.

I had a Grey Hawk and stocked it with a walnut stock as well as I like the look of walnut and stainless. I shot a Paper Patched Lyman 400 gr Plains Bullet outta mine, and it was very accurate. Great gun in box blinds if you hunt outta one due to its shorter length.

Latest posts

Back