• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Thompson Center Hawken Rear Sight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyrnagc

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
I am searching for a TC Hawken rear sight. Would really like the older original sight if possible instead of a new replacement.

Thanks

I have a set of thompson center sights with the green dots rear sight and red front dot. I don't remember what they fit but I have only had renegades and hawkens style T/C's that I recall

Thanks but I would like to get the older OEM sights though. It is for a TC Hawken I bought from D55 here on the forum.

I had seen those but they are newer model sights. I am wanting to return this Hawken to original parts if possible. Thanks though.

I believe that's it...I need the screw spacing from center to center to be 20.10 mm/0.791 inches. Yours looks like it is 25/32 which is 0.781. Believe this is what I need.

Sending you a PM

I may have a rear sight, let me check my parts bin. The sight will be an older one.

Back