Thompson center omega 45 caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striker59

Reaction score
Looking for a Thompson center omega .45 calber weather shield barrel any one have any idea where I can find one..

.45’s are hard to come by. I don’t think weathershield was a thing when they were making the .45s but I could be wrong. I don’t think weathershield came on the scene until after the S&W take over.
Now if your really lucky and hunt real hard you may be able to find a .45 with a 1-20 twist. That would be something real special.

I had a nice one and sold it like a dummy.

.45’s are hard to come by. I don’t think weathershield was a thing when they were making the .45s but I could be wrong. I don’t think weathershield came on the scene until after the S&W take over.
Now if your really lucky and hunt real hard you may be able to find a .45 with a 1-20 twist. That would be something real special.

I don’t think they made a 45 in weather shield, stainless and blued , there is a blued one for sale on armslist, I don’t know where you are, I spoke to him he will not ship it, he is in Lancaster pa

I have one in stainless and a gray laminate stock. They are great shooters. If you find one buy it.

Lancaster is a HUGE Amish community. Its where that amish mafia show was filmed. I go there for shopping every so often, I cant say how real the show was, i doubt much, but ive seen most of the cast around the town.

I’m in Jackson New Jersey and when I spoke to him It was over 2 hours from me to him , gun has been for sale a long time

Anyone have a disc elite 45 in ss they want to sell

I've tried GunBroker, gunauction, Armslist, thomThom center arms iv really been looking hard, if any one see or here's of one please let me know.. Thompson center omega .45

This is the .45 Omega that I have. I bought it on a whim used, put it in a laminate stock but I’ve never fired it.

A55-CE309-96-F1-46-BC-8-C3-E-8-A4679679330.jpg

I was looking at one couple of weeks ago on Armslist here in Va. eastern shore. It was blued with composite stock for $150 used. I suspected something was amiss so asked for pics. It was badly rusted in the breech area so I knew it wasn't taken care of an passed. Darn shame!!

This is turning in to a Classified thing, Not allowed here. Take your wanted, For sale items to the Classified section! Thank you

Back