Thoughts on the cva Paramount?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amudgett

Reaction score
Wondering everyone's thought on the cva paramount now that they have out for awhile. I'm looking for a long range muzzleloader and for the price it's about the only affordable option

Wondering everyone's thought on the cva paramount now that they have out for awhile. I'm looking for a long range muzzleloader and for the price it's about the only affordable option
Hey there Amudgett, we have an ongoing thread for the 2019 Paramount called CVA Paramount Update. Its around 45 pages long now with everything you would want to know about them in there. Great thread for anyone interested in buying one. It led me to buy mine last Nov.

Hey there Amudgett, we have an ongoing thread for the 2019 Paramount called CVA Paramount Update. Its around 45 pages long now with everything you would want to know about them in there. Great thread for anyone interested in buying one. It led me to buy mine last Nov.
Thanks I check it out!!! Hopefully it covers the .50 too

I like my rifle so far, I have never shot a rifle this accurate. It holds 1" groups at 100 yards very consistent. Found 91 grains by weight of BH 209 works well.

Back