Tk-2000, got it

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteo

Reaction score
I finally was able to finish the trade with my bud who won the NWTF TK-2000 with a thumbhole camoed stock. He won it in Feb. and let me use it as he said he had no use for it. I kept adding to the pile until I topped it off with a cold 12-pak and sat there and drank it with him. I had to give a Savage .22 mag. bolt action rifle with a stainless barrel that had only been shot 10 times along with 2 boxes of CCI 22 mag, 2 boxes of 10 ga 3 1/2 turkey loads, 3 boxes of 10 ga 3 1/2 inch TTT's which I no longer owned the gun for, a Tru-Ball Pro Diamond release for a bow, and 2 dozen duck decoys. I am just tickled to death. It is a sweet shooting turkey gun and I am happy to call it my own.

Peteo, sounds like BOTH of you got a pretty good deal! Beware though...that TK-2000 will kick the snot out of you! :wink:

I shot the gun about 20 times patterning this spring. I had tried 100 grains FFFG weighed charges with a pink shot cup full of shot. I had about 50# of #6 shot that I have had since the 70's when I use to upland game hunt alot and do my own reloading. I tried with pink Knight cup, Waa12 white wads, I cut the petals off of white wad and just used base. The pink cup with #6 shot is a fantastic load with over 20 pellets in spine and head of target at 40 yards. When I shot at less than 20 yards I was putting the wad thru target.
With dove season coming I might reduce powder and shoot the white AA cups full of shot. I am just trying to fiqure out how you would know if you killed one thru all that smoke.

Latest posts

Back