• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Triple 7 pellets and primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKW_68

Reaction score
I have 1 and 1/2 Hodgkin triple 7 pellets so that’s 150 count of 50/50 pellets one full box of triple 7 magnum pellets and 80 Remington ultimate 9 mm primers . Prefer to sell all together but will separate powder and primers . $115 for all and that includes the UPS fee for shipping the black powder.
252-341-1876
Thanks

To ship hazmat, you have to prepare your shipment correctly. You must prepare a bill of lading with the correct/proper shipping name, un/na number/ class, packaging group, pcs, wt. Package must be correctly placards.
UPS is certified to carry hazmat, but they can refuse to whatever hazmet they chose. I worked for a common carrier and I dealt with hazmat all the time. My company was certified to carry HM but the shipper was responsible for properly presenting it to us. I have shipped powder in the past with UPS, but it has been a long time. Things may have changed.

I have 1 and 1/2 Hodgkin triple 7 pellets so that’s 150 count of 50/50 pellets one full box of triple 7 magnum pellets and 80 Remington ultimate 9 mm primers . Prefer to sell all together but will separate powder and primers . $115 for all and that includes the UPS fee for shipping the black powder.
252-341-1876
Thanks
Pm'd . I would like the primers.

Latest posts

Back