Triumph at Wal-mart for $275

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjbuys

Reaction score
Anyone close to a wal-mart that still has a Triumph available at the discounted price?

Well then, someone please let me know if you can find one! :D

iron sights

brother bought one cause they were on sale. neither he nor i could see through the iron sights. be prepared to change the sights or scope it. he took it back as it was useless for colorado for him anyways.
wayless

hjbuys said:
Anyone close to a wal-mart that still has a Triumph available at the discounted price?

last time i looked they still had one

Special thanks to Utahrob for going above and beyond and checking into this for me. Picked one up at a Wal-mart near him for $225! Sweat deal on a good gun!. Thank man. I owe you one.

hjbuys said:
Special thanks to Utahrob for going above and beyond and checking into this for me. Picked one up at a Wal-mart near him for $225! Sweat deal on a good gun!. Thank man. I owe you one.
Do they have any more?

hjbuys said:

no problem at all !!!! :D :D :D

I can't believe the store near both your dad and brother had one. No shipping cost, your bro could just pick it up for you .

YOU MUST BE LIVING WRITE !!! : :D :D

billyzink said:
hjbuys said:
Do they have any more?

may be the last one for that price in the whole country !! :roll: :roll:

UtahRob said:
billyzink said:
hjbuys said:
Do they have any more?

may be the last one for that price in the whole country !! :roll: :roll:
Our local Volunter Fire Dept is looking for one for our spring fundraising raffle! If anyone comes accross one let me know!!

[/quote] Our local Volunter Fire Dept is looking for one for our spring fundraising raffle! If anyone comes accross one let me know!![/quote]

They have one left in Greenville, Michigan. Maybe they can sent it from store to store??

They had three different ML's (one of each style) the Z5, the Triumph and one other I couldn't even see (which had a price of $215). It was hide behind other guns only the price was visiable.

Our local Volunter Fire Dept is looking for one for our spring fundraising raffle! If anyone comes accross one let me know!![/quote]

They have one left in Greenville, Michigan. Maybe they can sent it from store to store??

They had three different ML's (one of each style) the Z5, the Triumph and one other I couldn't even see (which had a price of $215). It was hide behind other guns only the price was visiable.[/quote] just called them, the triumph is gone

Latest posts

Back