UFO or Big Foot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile but I saw a light in the coastal mountains a few times...
A friend of my dad came off the mountain one time..he said the mountain turned white and something landed in the trees..that was probably 50+ years ago...
But heres one pic from about 4 years ago....take a really close look at the toes...
Known the guy that gave me this picture for nearly 25 years..he and his buddies still argue about it at deer camp, shed camp....anytime they get away from the wives...

Mikeul50 said:
Been awhile but I saw a light in the coastal mountains a few times...
A friend of my dad came off the mountain one time..he said the mountain turned white and something landed in the trees..that was probably 50+ years ago...
But heres one pic from about 4 years ago....take a really close look at the toes...
Known the guy that gave me this picture for nearly 25 years..he and his buddies still argue about it at deer camp, shed camp....anytime they get away from the wives...0206011347.jpg

Toes? WTF! Trying to pull someones attention away from something else in the frame?

I would take a closer look at the unnatural horizontal black wire / line that cuts across the whole frame right at the top of "its" head.

Nice try!

Since the animal is unfazed by it and doesn't even seem to be acknowledging it, my guess is the that it's a camera malfunction or something to do with the camera itself.

Okay..readers digest version....
Two brothers just bought that property to log...it sits just above the coastal swamps around..WELL lets just say its still oregon coast...the older brother just bought a leupold trail camera and really didnt know how to set it up..it is only a couple feet off the ground...anyways..he set it up on friday as he was leaving the property and monday on his return he pulled the sd card and checked it when he got home...
Only one picture because he didnt know how to set it for multiple...only picture on the camera that weekend...that trail/road is the only way in and out of property...
a couple weeks later their buddy swerved to scare a bear off the road..but when it stood up and jumped the fence he realized it wasnt a bear...the other buddy that gave me the photo also had been using a leupold trail camera..been having problems with blurry pictures...one day his son retrieved the sd card and was clearing the blurry pictures..just as he was clearing the last picture he realized the picture was a fuzzy hand.......no bear leg or foot...
Theres more stories and all within a three month time frame..except for my nephew
not telling my brother and I about finding a foot print one evening while he was stuck in a giant mud puddle with his truck...my nephew is tall and has big feet...and his shoes didnt fill the print....that story came out after I showed him the picture...that happened 13 years before this picture happened....
All within a ten mile radius.......
BELIEVE IT OR NOT.... Hell..I am getting deaf..cant hear elk bugling unless they are standing in front of me....hair on my neck is always standing up...

Mikeul50 said:
Okay..readers digest version....
Two brothers just bought that property to log...it sits just above the coastal swamps around..WELL lets just say its still oregon coast...the older brother just bought a leupold trail camera and really didnt know how to set it up..it is only a couple feet off the ground...anyways..he set it up on friday as he was leaving the property and monday on his return he pulled the sd card and checked it when he got home...
Only one picture because he didnt know how to set it for multiple...only picture on the camera that weekend...that trail/road is the only way in and out of property...
a couple weeks later their buddy swerved to scare a bear off the road..but when it stood up and jumped the fence he realized it wasnt a bear...the other buddy that gave me the photo also had been using a leupold trail camera..been having problems with blurry pictures...one day his son retrieved the sd card and was clearing the blurry pictures..just as he was clearing the last picture he realized the picture was a fuzzy hand.......no bear leg or foot...
Theres more stories and all within a three month time frame..except for my nephew
not telling my brother and I about finding a foot print one evening while he was stuck in a giant mud puddle with his truck...my nephew is tall and has big feet...and his shoes didnt fill the print....that story came out after I showed him the picture...that happened 13 years before this picture happened....
All within a ten mile radius.......
BELIEVE IT OR NOT.... Hell..I am getting deaf..cant hear elk bugling unless they are standing in front of me....hair on my neck is always standing up...

OK, so that explains the toes you mentioned, and the black line / wire I pointed out perfectly. Not!

When elk bugle, the hair in my neck stands up too. It's, game on!

Yep..thats certainly a possiblity...but the younger brother didnt know about the trail camera...
Without the credentials of a bigfoot expert..I believe....that the hand in th background shows a longer arm..the head is very bulky yet low on the shoulders...
Width of shoulders versus front to back....but if you look at the foot area of the far leg...those little round shiny things are four toes...

These guys are outdoorsman..in every aspect...and they argue about the picture...

Sabotloader those are some awesome pictures of the lights and the elk...but especially that fat black bear...how did you get him to pose so naturally....

And Busta...
All I can say is that not all cameras are perfect...and certainly dont take the clearest pictures each and every shot...
Mine took good daylight pictures..you could actually tell the dog was in front of it..but the night version became so pixelated that a deer within 15 yards looked like
a bunch of separated puzzle pieces...actually had one good night picture of a coyote..within 5 yards of camera....and the other half of the time there were fresh deer tracks at the bait...but no pictures........go figure.....

Back