ULtimate Firearms BP Exspress

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one and, no doubt, they are beautiful, accurate, expensive, and HEAVY guns! Finally sold mine as it was just too heavy for this "old fart" to lug around! I must say the quality was top notch and would still be mine if the weight wasn't such an issue.

You know what they say don't ya coltchis?
Even big women need love to,LOL
coltchris said:
I had one and, no doubt, they are beautiful, accurate, expensive, and HEAVY guns! Finally sold mine as it was just too heavy for this "old fart" to lug around! I must say the quality was top notch and would still be mine if the weight wasn't such an issue.

Big women and big guns got my love when younger! Both are a problem at my age!!!!

Mine too,lol.i love the loves of that gig gun tho
coltchris said:
Big women and big guns got my love when younger! Both are a problem at my age!!!!

Check out the carbon stealth. I fondled that bad boy at a hunting show last year, much lighter than the regular models. That gun is on the wish list.

I can't imagine touching something at those distances with a ML. Those prices are a little too much for me.

Ya, to much for me to,but boy they are pretty
ramitupurs84 said:
I can't imagine touching something at those distances with a ML. Those prices are a little too much for me.

With the 4 and 5 pellet loads they advocate I'd like it to be a little hefty! There's one on the rack at Randy's Hunting Center in Bad Axe if anyone wants to see one up close. At $1999 I was afraid to look at it for too long.:lol:

Your right, thats the ONLY time I appreciated the weight. I used (4) pellets and 300 gr. SST; whacked you pretty good! Probably would have kept it in spite of the weight, but my plans on some longer range deer hunting in Saskatchewan & other places have gone by the wayside.

See it would be awesome to have something that is the go-to gun for everything. However how do you sight something in like that at those distances....I would have a hard time finding a backstop to put behind it with out wasting a summer making something.

Back