Used Sav.10ML for sale?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck Bianchi has a nice rig allready set up at a good price on the trading post here.

I have a black syn stainless with leupold QD rings and bases, a leupold vx 2 3x9x40 and a sharpshooter trigger, the stock has been glass bedded. I will sell it for 500.00 with the trigger and 425.00 with the stock original (non accutrigger.) This gun is a real shooter. OBO If interested PM me I have great feedback in the feed back forum or if you have any questions just ask RW or Rifleman. I also live in Indiana so if we get together you can pick it up and save shipping. The reason for selling is that I have 3 ML2's. Thanks Laker Joel Biltz

I have a black syn stainless with leupold QD rings and bases, a leupold vx 2 3x9x40 and a sharpshooter trigger, the stock has been glass bedded. I will sell it for 500.00 with the trigger and 425.00 with the stock original (non accutrigger.) This gun is a real shooter. OBO If interested PM me I have great feedback in the feed back forum or if you have any questions just ask RW or Rifleman. I also live in Indiana so if we get together you can pick it up and save shipping. The reason for selling is that I have 3 ML2's. Thanks Laker Joel Biltz

used Sav.10Ml

Thanks for your offers, I found one, Jr. is going to be happy :wink:

Latest posts

Back