Wall Art

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I’ve been quiet as of late. I’ve had to sit out a hunting season due to surgery. I should be GTG for next year and I look forward working on my loads.

I decided it was time to pull some old purchases out of storage and put them in my office for a while. Knight fans will recognize the Long Range Hunter on the bottom ( never fired ), the Master Hunter in the middle is a 45. I have shot it a few times at the range. Finally, a little Green Mountain 54-120 I bought a while back. I’ve yet to fire it.

I love to hunt with Muzzys but have some basic Extremes / Elites for the woods. These are just wall art for now. Thought I’d share for those who like Knights 77BF87FD-F6C1-418D-8E44-70482F3FA42A.jpeg

Last edited:
You gotta love those beautiful rifles. :lewis:

Love all my knights, is that long range hunter heavy, it sure looks heavy

Wall art indeed. Hoping you recover fully from the surgery and God's speed on it. Get well! Then go make smoke!

When you get out and shot them you will get the fever and you will have a dozen or more on the wall.:dance::bang::elmer:

They're all very nice, but that 54-120 is my kinda gun, I like it, hope you have a speedy recovery and back to shooting soon

Hi Folks,

I’ve been quiet as of late. I’ve had to sit out a hunting season due to surgery. I should be GTG for next year and I look forward working on my loads.
Larry does the lrh have the 2 mounting screws or just 1 on that model, thinking about buying one and put a 52 barrel on it.thanks
I decided it was time to pull some old purchases out of storage and put them in my office for a while. Knight fans will recognize the Long Range Hunter on the bottom ( never fired ), the Master Hunter in the middle is a 45. I have shot it a few times at the range. Finally, a little Green Mountain 54-120 I bought a while back. I’ve yet to fire it.

I love to hunt with Muzzys but have some basic Extremes / Elites for the woods. These are just wall art for now. Thought I’d share for those who like Knights View attachment 18536

I don’t know what I did , lol, sorry.Larry does the lrh have 2 mounting acres or 1 , I’m considering buying one and put a 52 lrh barrel on it, mine has 1 screw, thank you

I don’t know what I did , lol, sorry.Larry does the lrh have 2 mounting acres or 1 , I’m considering buying one and put a 52 lrh barrel on it, mine has 1 screw, thank you

One lug screw. It would be compatible with the Extreme Series I believe.

LRHs did have 2 screws but the action will drop in any Knight stock that has been inlet for the forked style lug. Such as Elite, Mountaineer and Ulite.

Back