walmart

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got back from walmart. bought all the cans of T7 2f they had left(3) for $11 a piece :D :D :lol: 8)

Ya'll will regret buyin' at cheap overstock when the Buckhorn 209 hits the shelves.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just jealous.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My Mom works at Wal Mart. Last year i bought 200 tree steps at $1.00 a piece. This year I was only able to get 150 of them. But, thats a huge savings over what they normally cost. They are about sold out of everything here. I also got some bottles of Scent shield clothing wash, and 6 bottles of Scent Shield spray for 10 bucks.

MCee67 said:
My Mom works at Wal Mart. Last year i bought 200 tree steps at $1.00 a piece. This year I was only able to get 150 of them. But, thats a huge savings over what they normally cost. They are about sold out of everything here. I also got some bottles of Scent shield clothing wash, and 6 bottles of Scent Shield spray for 10 bucks.

Gee Whiz! :shock:

I hunt pretty high. And I have quiet a few set-up's for different wind directions and etc. Five decent size tree's will use up a box of a hundred steps! And a couple of spots i have another stand in a tree close by for my wife, daughter or etc. to go with. 8)

I got a TC Omega for $109.00 and a CVA Optima for 78.00 at our local WalMart two years ago. :shock:

steps

I think I would get a nose bleed if i went that high, can you see Indiana from up there?

big6x6 said:
I went by Walmart tonight just to see..nothing on sale here....

Ditto... Nothing is ever on sale it seems at our local China Mart.

You get used to it (height) after awhile . But I don't hunt without a vest/harness either. A couple of years ago I climbed up into one of my stands. I had the vest on me, but I had lost the part that goes around the tree and connects to the vest. Let's just say you can't hunt very well when your hands are wrapped around a cold tree stand so tight that you just about have to pry them off from fear of falling :shock: !!! And I prolly can see Indiana. I am only about 3 miles from the toll road (Indiana/Michigan border)

Our local one is out of supplies, but has CVA Buckhorns for $59 and thumbhole omegas (blue/syn) for $184. And I just bought an Omega...for $300 with the regular stock. :cry:

i think i would have to get 1 of each at those prices. our walmarts no longer carry guns for some reason.

Sorry Doohan, I thought about buying them and keeping the best shooting one and selling the rest. I just called to see if they were still there and they were all bought by one guy. The cleck said he was buying them to resell. Someone did the same thing with 8 two man ladder stands a couple of weeks ago. I heard they were on sale for $35 per and when I got to the store a couple of hours later they said someone had bought all of them and said he was going to resell them on ebay.

Powder

T7 FFG $19 per.bottle 50/50 pellets $25. all the rest is left overs

The TC Omega Z5 are marked down at Walmarts in this area if they have them left over. Was originally $298 and now are reduced to $184. This is a really good deal for everything you get.

The Z5 Premium Pack contains Extended Super Jag, Breech plug wrench, Composite T-handle, Bottle of #13 bore cleaner, Natural Lube, Cleaning Patches, Super Lube grease, Flex Loader, 10 Shockwave bullets, World of Muzzleloading DVD.

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/firearmD ... hp?ID=8886

Latest posts

Back