Weed cures cancer along with other issues!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
But apparently not your simple every day finger nail fungus :lol!: :lol!:
53639310.jpg

Just had a good laugh when i saw that on the news and looked at the potheads hands.

If you used it for "patching" a round ball you wouldn't mind if the smoke blew back in your face.  If it can cure cancer surely your accuracy would improve too.   :lol:

Have my doubts about curing cancer but it is definitely useful in the treatment of it AND many other health issues. Never lost a nail to a fungus but I have due to carb cleaner and a paint stripper. Kinda suck having it slowly rot off until it gets so loose you have to "yank" it off because it catches on everything. THAT gets your attention!

Knew a couple of guys years ago that had a carburetor rebuild business and their fingers looked like this from the cleaners.

rot.jpg

Years ago i re-built a lot of carburetors, some for car dealers. My fingers never looked like that. Cleaned up the parts wearing rubber gloves. Then the cleaner was washed off the parts.

Spent a week at the GM school in VA learning how to rebuild the Quadra-Jet carburetor and the GM two barrel.

We voted on legalizing Medical Marijuana and it would be better for me than my Pain Medication that my Doctor says I can't do without even though it constipates me and gives me memory loss but there is so many regulations on the Marijuana that it is not worth it.

I was taking Medication for PTSD that was a mess with just that. I had to quit taking it. They took me off Blood Thinners and I immediately got Blood Clots again.

I fell a knocked myself out fishing and Doctor said it was a wonder it didn't kill me. I really need someone going with me but no one has my hours. I'm on my third dose of Pain Medication today, woke up Lower part hurting like all get out and not wanting to work.

oneshot

falcon said:
Years ago i re-built a lot of carburetors, some for car dealers.  My fingers never looked like that.   Cleaned up the parts wearing rubber gloves.  Then the cleaner was washed off the parts.  

Spent a week at the GM school in VA learning how to rebuild the Quadra-Jet carburetor and the GM two barrel.    
OFF TOPIC

For those that don't know what "falcon" is talking about; 

The Quadrajet is a "spread bore" carburetor; the primary venturis are much smaller than the secondary venturis. By comparison, a "square bore" carburetor has primary and secondary venturis of similar size. Most Quadrajets were capable of 750 cu ft (21,000 l)/min (cfm) maximum, but some rare Buick and Pontiac models were capable of 800 cu ft (23,000 l)/min for use on high performance engines. Jenkin's Competition - Berwyn Pennsylvania was the first to enlarge the venturis area for more capacity in their applications.

Back in the early 60's and 70's we rebuilt competition carburetors for hundreds of customers that wanted to max the power for drag racing.  We learned how to do this from one of the guys that developed all the performance equipment for GM's small block motors, Quadrajet carburetor and Carter were the first ones we worked on. We had hands on instruction from the man Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins (famous tuner, builder and racer with "Old Reliable" (the song "409" was written about this car), "Black Arrow", "The Dodge Boys", then came "Grump's Toys"). "Jenkins Competition" Berwyn PA saw lots of carb. work for some of the big names in the sport from the 60's through the 90's.

oneshot 1 said:
I fell a knocked myself out fishing and Doctor said it was a wonder it didn't kill me. I really need someone going with me but no one has my hours. I'm on my third dose of Pain Medication today, woke up Lower part hurting like all get out and not wanting to work.

oneshot
Oh yea, pain killers help somewhat as you grow older. I find injuries from 40 years ago have now come back to visit, that sucks. We probably all have like experiences. After a while the pain killers I have used don't work anymore or screw-up my thinking causing me to do really stupid things that the wife keeps reminding of. So I don't use the meds just grit my teeth and bare the issues. At one point 20 years ago if given a months worth of pain killers I would be out within a week (get hooked very easy so I quit using them). 

I feel for you oneshot life can be a ***** and some poor guys even married one to boot ....   :shock:   :roll:

Buck Conner said:
oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
Oh yea, pain killers help somewhat as you grow older. I find injuries from 40 years ago have now come back to visit, that sucks. We probably all have like experiences. After a while the pain killers I have used don't work anymore or screw-up my thinking causing me to do really stupid things that the wife keeps reminding of. So I don't use the meds just grit my teeth and bare the issues. At one point 20 years ago if given a months worth of pain killers I would be out within a week (get hooked very easy so I quit using them). 

I feel for you oneshot life can be a ***** and some poor guys even married one to boot ....   :shock:   :roll:
Been on Pain Medication for years after I started having Arthritis problems last Fall my Doctor doubled my dosage.

I was on Medication for PTSD it mellowed me out and was unable to get an erection. Things were not good with it.

Right now it's a bugger finding a Doctor, can't legally drive. If I went Marijuana route I couldn't drive, have Firearms, lose my Job and have to find a New Doctor every year.

oneshot

Yeah, here in CO. they voted to legalize marijuana: crime rate is now skyrocketing, vagrants all over the place, hospitals admitting in more marijuana related OD's!! However the good part is: the politicians are raking in a crap load of tax money! If marijuana had any real medicinal value, we all know the FDA and corporate pharm would have it under their control. Just sayin'

:Laughing blue:
Smokin' Joe said:
If you used it for "patching" a round ball you wouldn't mind if the smoke blew back in your face.  If it can cure cancer surely your accuracy would improve too.   :lol:

muzzleloader48 said:
Yeah, here in CO. they voted to legalize marijuana: crime rate is now skyrocketing, vagrants all over the place, hospitals admitting in more marijuana related OD's!! However the good part is: the politicians are raking in a crap load of tax money! If marijuana had any real medicinal value, we all know the FDA and corporate pharm would have it under their control. Just sayin'
We know the gal that collects the taxes (Treasurer "Assessor Office") at the Capitol building in Denver, there's a large vault in the basement that holds all the tax money $$$$ for marijuana (illegal to spend it per Washington DC).  That's probably the best guarded spot in the state. I known a legal grower in Montrose CO that says they have been trying to barter in some cases to get around the Fed Law ..... 

She told us if we want a cheap high come down on any 20th (tax collection day) to the Capitol building when the growers and sellers bring in their funds with the smell of marijuana. 

Seems a lot haven't done much research except read the papers. It is just now that marijuana research has become legal in the U.S.. BTW if there is no medical value why does the Federal government hold the patent for it. Because they can then control the research and tell you what or if it is valuable or not for any medicinal purposes. Follow the money folks. It would gravely interfere with our current gold mine of big pharma and narcotics. Much negative press is written with out researching true and complete facts. Much like any subject presented by those in control. Overdoses? No such thing. Back in 1978 I worked with a punk kid who had that stuff around all the time. I picked him up and dropped him off from work daily when his car broke down. he left a while once out n the table and his cat decided it was catnip.(I guess) and ate the whole thing. didn't kill it and recovered just fine. As far as burning it in your smoke pole as a wad I think there would be much cheaper choices!!!! I asked my son what it cost these days as I had no idea. he didn't really know except they sell it by the gram or 1/8 oz now and not by full ounces! Crap has got to be pricey on the street. Gotta be less than a vial of fentanyl in the ER though. THAT will cost yah. I know!

40 years ago GRRW had one of the gunsmiths growing marijuana out in the open (next to his front porch). Doc would give him hell about it, telling him to at least plant it where it wasn't visible to the public.  Everyone in Roosevelt knew who were users and really didn't give a **** as long as they behaved themselves. 

If I lived in Roosevelt 40 years ago (like being back in the 20's) I would probably be doing the same.   8)   :geek:

EH Cancer not so much I have seen it used for pain and treat the side effects of Chemo but as a cure not so much.

Latest posts

Back