Welcome Idaholewis - New Admistrator

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I QUIT ! ! ! Kidding for sure. Congrats Lewis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard he tried to kiss a girl at a party when he was 16 so im not sure. We need a full investigation first. :yeah:
:lol:

GM54-120 said:
I heard he tried to kiss a girl at a party when he was 16 so im not sure. We need a full investigation first. :yeah:
:lol:

LOL! Guilty :lol:

Thank you guy’s for the Welcome, I look forward to helping anyone, and in anyway i can :yeah:

I once wrote a post about Diversity in our Sport, We all need to respect eachother for the part of this hobby that each of us have chosen to follow, At the end of the Day we all share a passion for Muzzleloading Rifles and that’s why we are here. Fact is, My chosen way is NOT better than yours, and vice versa. As most can obviously see, the majority of my Knowledge is in Sidelock Muzzleloaders, And Big Lead Bullets, Greased, and Paper Patched. I have learned Quite a lot about inline Rifles on here, but most of you guy’s that have been working diligently with the inlines for years have likely forgotten more than I’ve learned about them to this point, I look forward to learning more about them from you AWESOME Group of guy’s!

Lewis

Idaholewis, you sent me a pm that I can't respond to yet as there is apparently a specific number of posts required before pm can be used.
To answer your pm, I'm located in Lewiston.

Renegadehunter said:
Idaholewis, you sent me a pm that I can't respond to yet as there is apparently a specific number of posts required before pm can be used.
To answer your pm, I'm located in Lewiston.

That’s not to far away from me, I’m in Priest River. I’ve never been To Lewiston, Moscow is as far down as i have ever been, Then across to Boville

Outside of Bovill is where I do my archery elk hunting and late muzzleloader hunting.

An excellent and worthy addition to the admin crowd. MM.com is by far the most civil and helpful muzzleloader site on the internet and that is saying something.

I too congratulate our new top man, Lewis. Thank you for all the help,(and bullets) you gave me over time. I hope this don’t mean the videos will slow down.

Thanks SteveH, Magnum, and 52bore. When Forum Owner Hal approached me about this i was Honored! He and I visited a bit over the phone, He is no doubt a Good Guy!! We Truly have an AWESOME forum here thanks to all of our members, And Mods, She runs like a Fine Swiss Watch :yeah:

Idaholewis said:
Thanks SteveH, Magnum, and 52bore. When Forum Owner Hal approached me about this i was Honored! He and I visited a bit over the phone, He is no doubt a Good Guy!! We Truly have an AWESOME forum here thanks to all of our members, And Mods, She runs like a Fine Swiss Watch :yeah:

AWE SHUCKS!!!

Congrats Lewis! You’ve joined the ranks of some mighty fine people who are greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back