what brand of muzzleloader will you buy next?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no plans for another inline rifle. But if I had to pick one, it would be a White Super 91-II in .451 I believe.

Another KNIGHT if I ever do find a need for another rifle , But mt Knight disc Extreme MHC and my New Disc Elite will do any thing I as from them as long as I do my part!

At this timeI have all I want or need, but if TC or Knight comes out with something I think might be a real improvement, or any other quality brand for that matter, I would just have to run right down and buy it there is no other way to try it. Lee

None planned, I'm gun poor... :lol: I believe we should be stocking up on ammo, after this election who knows what will happen, but the prospects don't look good...

I have no plans for anything new. What I currently own meets all the needs of any shooting I do now or intend to do in the future.

Curtis

I am very happy with my Encore . But if i ever buy another muzzle loader it will be a side lock . I don't have one right now .

toytruck said:
None planned, I'm gun poor... :lol: I believe we should be stocking up on ammo, after this election who knows what will happen, but the prospects don't look good...

You got that right , i don't like any of them . This is one of the worst elections i will have ever voted in . :evil: :roll: :cry:

I think im gonna get the KRB next. iv been eye balling that gun for a long time.

I've got 2 White Super 91s that will shoot like this every trip out,,if I do my part using 70gr. Swiss 3F and my 496gr. "Trashcan" bullet.

s912.jpg

Lightningcarbine.jpg

Last 2 deer I took with this load was 107,,and 152 yards. The smoke obscured my vision,,,,but I heard the THWAAACK....
:lol: 8)

If'n I wanna go out West,,I can also shoot some of the "UC Shorts" that I tested out of the same rifles.

UCshorts.jpg

They seemed to work out .....okay too. That's a "witnessed" 5 shot group with the same load.

Since Chuck won't part with any of his NULAs....I'm gonna sit on these dinosaurs... :roll: :lol: :lol:

lungbuster1 said:
Another KNIGHT if I ever do find a need for another rifle.

Now, you and I both know you will find a need for another rifle, whether you need it or not. :lol: Sorry Ron, couldn't let that slip by with out some kind of a comment. don

michiganbowbender said:
lungbuster1 said:
Another KNIGHT if I ever do find a need for another rifle.

Now, you and I both know you will find a need for another rifle, whether you need it or not. :lol: Sorry Ron, couldn't let that slip by with out some kind of a comment. don

Don You Know me to well ! LOL :yeah:

With what is on the market today I think a Savage then a knight. Or a Knight then a Savage. Any one have a spare coin?
I know, not with the fuel costing what it does today.

:D Al

Knight Fans

Guess what, TC Encore, Pro hunter, Triumph, Omega and the whole family shoot BH209 w/out all the jibber me jabber tricks an figuring I have seen going on here. So it loks like another TC that I can immdeiately take out of the box and shoot.

I have one on order I'm waiting for arrival of:

A slightly used CVA Wolf that cost me only $10.00! :wink:

(No brown truck sighting yet, though...)

Back