What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know about the list posted in the past by UC in the past but other then the Weaver #11 and #35 I can not find any of the Warne or Weaver GS bases listed anymore.. are there any bases that have replaced them that will fit the G AND W series guns?

Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

dbowling said:
I know about the list posted in the past by UC in the past but other then the Weaver #11 and #35 I can not find any of the Warne or Weaver GS bases listed anymore.. are there any bases that have replaced them that will fit the G AND W series guns?
I bought what warne had left a long time ago I still have a few I think ? What are you looking for silver or black ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

Whichever is available, prefer silver but would take either one..
thanks.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
I bought what warne had left a long time ago I still have a few I think ? What are you looking for silver or black ?

Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

dbowling said:
thanks.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:

Let me take a look when I get home I know I don't have any of the shorter front ones they are the longer ones they don't look as good but give you more room to set your eye relief

Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

thanks appreciate it.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
thanks.

muzzlestuffer said:

Let me take a look when I get home I know I don't have any of the shorter front ones they are the longer ones they don't look as good but give you more room to set your eye relief

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

dbowling said:
thanks appreciate it.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
thanks.

I have a set in silver 55 bucks delivered
47a6599e844667736a270d5ca4187fed.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

Do you have the mounting screws that go with them if yes then I will take them, just need your paypal info if you have it?

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
thanks appreciate it.

muzzlestuffer said:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

dbowling said:
Do you have the mounting screws that go with them?

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
thanks appreciate it.

Yeah I have them

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What current scope bases available for White muzzleloaders

p.m. me your paypal info and will get you the money.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:

muzzlestuffer said:

Yeah I have them

money sent via paypal..thanks a bunch.

dbowling said:
p.m. me your paypal info and will get you the money.

muzzlestuffer said:
dbowling said:
Yeah I have them

Latest posts

Back