What is you favorite mayo?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite mayo?

• Hellmanns/Best Foods

• Dukes

• Blue Plate

• Kraft

• Other and please state which one

• None, i hate mayo

Results are only viewable after voting.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Been a huge fan of Hellmanns for years but Dukes has grown on me lately. Got some Blue Plate coming that is made with only the yolks. People in the south IIRC swear by it. Stores here dont carry it but they do have Dukes. The other day i found Hellmans Homestytle that has more egg than regular Hellmans but i have not opened it yet. Dukes has more egg yolk than regular Hellmans and less salt too.

I prefer Miracle Whip

BLASPHEMY!!!!
4jpcg2.jpg

Last edited:
I was hesitant to say this But......... I’m with Flounder! Miracle whip for me as well :lewis:

Clint E looks like he’s been pissed on in that Pic 😁

Last edited:
I mostly don’t care for mayonnaise with a couple exceptions, BLT’s or tomato and cucumber sandwiches. It’s always been Hellman’s but I’m not sure I’ve ever had another brand.

Another Vote for Miracle Whip here. Hellman's if a good second.

I love Hellmann's, but would like to try Duke's. Every time I look for it at the store it's sold out so it must be good!

I like that this forum gets at the hard hitting issues.

I've never heard of any except kraft which is ok. I like using sushi Mayo, it's less sweet and tangy but still quite good.

I love mixing praise whole egg Mayo, Dijon mustard and sriracha sauce together for toasted ham and cheese sandwiches.

I like using sushi Mayo,

Its called Kewpie mayo. Its from Japan and also a yolk only mayo. Little bottle here is about $5. If you like it you will probably love Blue Plate. There is no sugar added and Kewpie uses rice vinegar so it has less bite. Its also has MSG.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back