WHAT MUZZLELOADER(S) DO YOU OWN? THE RESULTS ARE IN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT MUZZLELOADER(S) DO YOU OWN?

• CVA

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • THOMPSON CENTER

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • KNIGHT

Votes: 43 53.1%
  • WHITE

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • REMINGTON

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • TRADITIONS

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • LHR

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • SAVAGE

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • RUGER

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • NULA

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: WHAT MUZZLELOADER(S) DO YOU OWN?

Lee 9 said:
There is no place for the ones we built for our self or my under hammers.

Yeah...Probably wouldn't skew the results.

Re: WHAT MUZZLELOADER(S) DO YOU OWN?

OK...The Polls will close in 1.5 hours (Couldn't help myself) and I will tabulate the final totals and post them in the morning.

Thanks for participating...Very informative.

Here are the final results of the poll of manufacturers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 8.08.01 AM.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 291
ENCORE50A said:
I believe there were 2 Ultimate rifles. Fishhawk's the second.

Sorry...That would increase the vote to 204 and the Ultimate percentage would be .99%

halloflin said:
ENCORE50A said:

Sorry...That would increase the vote to 204 and the Ultimate percentage would be .99%

WHAT? :huh?:

There are just two (2) Ultimates. Mine and fishhawk. How does that take it to 204? 203 responses, yes. If the calculations were completed in Excel, its simple and the total average would still come out to 100%.

IMO one was left out.

ENCORE50A said:
halloflin said:
ENCORE50A said:

There are just two (2) Ultimates. Mine and fishhawk. How does that take it to 204? 203 responses, yes. If the calculations were completed in Excel, its simple and the total average would still come out to 100%.

IMO one was left out.

You are correct...However, just adding one does equal 203 and it will not skew or drastically effect the outcome. So, you have your two Ultimates and the correct percentage is still .99%. :applause:

ENCORE50A said:
halloflin said:
ENCORE50A said:

IMO one was left out.

Look at the chart and see what he is suggesting to you...

It would fit right in with the other rifle that have 2 users - they are the same - they come out to 0.99%

Your response would make the total number of responses received 204 and when the math was done it would come out to the .99% - less than 1% of the rifles people voted for.

I think that is what he is telling you...

Back