What would you do

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was checking the for sale ads on the other muzzleloader site, looking for a particular part when I found a guy selling several items as a package deal.
I contacted him asking if he would sell the one part I'm interested in.
In the meantime, I contacted the gun works/muzzleloading emporium. They have the same part, brand new for 50 bucks.
The guy finally got back to me with a price on his used part. He wants 45 bucks for it.
I messaged him back and said, ah, I appreciate your time.
The guy messaged me back this morning and said that I WASTED HIS TIME !
I messaged him back and told him to keep his part.
I just don't get people. If I have something for sale, I don't expect someone to jump on it. No hard feelings, life is too short.

You could always write back and say, well you wasted my time considering I can get a brand new part for 5 bucks more. Good luck with your sale.

But we all know its just best to shake your head and move on. How you wasted his time is beyond my comprehension. It took him a minute, or less, to respond.

I would have spent my money with The Gun Works, they are good folks and family run.

Other guy, phooey on him.

I kind of want to know who he is so i can avoid him and anything he sells in the future. You could let the admin know that he is harassing you. They may have had problems with him already. That type of person usually has a history of sketchy behavior and can be weeded out.

If this was on the sister forum I can fully understand. There seems to be a lot of folks with attitudes over there over nothing, to me anyway...don't visit very often.
Yes sir it is. I really don't get some of those guys over there.
I really feel at home here on this site. All you guys here, show respect for one another and help each other out.

Back