What would YOU do....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Lets say you got a new muzzleloader.. It's a T/C Triumph in Realtree AP HD.

8512Details.jpg

Would you get a camo scope/rings/base or just so the matte route?

T H A N K S ! :D

I belive I would have to go with the Camo Scope so as to have a very sharp matching Item.

Ron

I went matching camo on my Knight Disc Extreme; very nice looking set-up and very little cost difference.

well In my honest opinion, I would take it off your hands try both scopes see which one sight's in best, take it hunting and then I can give my honest opinion :yeah:

The camo on the gun and the camo on the scope are different. The gun has AP and the scope is AP Green. I'm not sure why they did that. I have the camo gun with weathershield and the matt finish on mounts and scope and it looks great.

Shoots pretty darn good too.
tm

Well if your choices are between camo or matte, I would go with camo and a Nikon Omega scope. To stay with a camo base and ring combination maybe the Talley base, which matches the TC Triumph?s pattern or the camo QR Maxima base and rings.

If it were mine, I would go silver Nikon Omega scope with silver Leupold QR bases and rings. I think a rifle looks better if the scope, ring and bases match the barrel rather then the stock, since that is what they attach to.

Curtis

big6x6 said:
Lets say you got a new muzzleloader.. It's a T/C Triumph in Realtree AP HD.

8512Details.jpg

Would you get a camo scope/rings/base or just so the matte route?

T H A N K S ! :D

Open sights for me. Due to state law :lol:

Well.....what if it was THIS one:

8504.jpg

Because that's the one it is! :lol:

i would still go w/ matte :D . btw, i have an omega scope on my triumph, and its a great fit

Back