When is your Bow opener?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Friday, Sept. 15th! It's officially opening for me tomorrow morning the 18th because that's when my first time out will be. Supposed to be low's in the 40's tonight, should be good! Looking forward to getting out to open up the '06 deer season. :partyman:

lSept 1 is our opener. Been too hot here the first couple of weeks of the month and now it's too wet. Hasn't stopped raining for 4 days. I think I'll build and Ark :) .

Urban zones was 9/15 and general bow season is 10/1.....JJ how much is an out-of-state license in Ohio? :partyman:

Michigan's archery season opens October 1st and ends Janurary 1st. You can hunt 93 days with a stick and string if you buy a combo tag, good for two bucks.

Bow is October 15th here. Probably won't make it as I'll be in Kentucky the NEXT weekend!

IndianaHunter said:
....JJ how much is an out-of-state license in Ohio :partyman:

Pat it's $125 for a non resident license. Then another $24 for your deer tag and $24 for a spring turkey tag.

Here in Massachusetts, the archery season opens up on October 16th and runs until November 25th. Keep in mind that we cannot hunt on Sundays in Massachusetts.

After that, we have two weeks of shotgun(in which we can use muzzleloaders) and then two weeks of muzzleloader.

No hunting on Sunday would be a hard one to go back to. I feel for ya on that one!!

Yeah. The no Sunday hunting rule has been around for a good 100 years and I don't see any change on that issue.

The only hunting on Sunday in Massachusetts is at a licensed shooting preserve for game birds.

Back