Where Are The Best Restaurant

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zukins Rib Shack in Lincoln Park MI. Has the best ribs I've ever had. 2nd is Charlie Vergos Rendezvous in Memphis TN. 3rd is Gus’s in Hamburg, MI. Bet you've had theirs tho.

I've heard of Zukin's but haven't been there yet. Used to eat at Gus's restaurant before it became Tomato Brothers, but never had the ribs. They still make one of the best blackened NY Strips, medium rare.
My favorite ribs are from the "Little Bridge Marina" in Rainbow City, Alabama. It's just outside of Gadsden. Ask for a wet warm-up, no BBQ sauce. They stand on their own.

Lately i don’t eat ribs much(cuz im older & fatter) so i just settle for Dukes here in F-ville, or Schwans ribs. They are both “ok”, nothing special but they fill the need for ribs. Has anyone here ever tried BBQing venison ribs?

Lately i don’t eat ribs much(cuz im older & fatter) so i just settle for Dukes here in F-ville, or Schwans ribs. They are both “ok”, nothing special but they fill the need for ribs. Has anyone here ever tried BBQing venison ribs?
I asked my processor last year about “saving the ribs” he replied, “We don’t bother with the ribs. Most people don’t want them and there is not enough meat.” 😒

Back