where to buy in Atlanta area (BH-209 & hornady FPB)?????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayerextreme

Reaction score
cant find either!!!!! :( :( :(

tried both bass pro(aka. they never have what I need) stores

and I cant locate any BH 209 or the hornady FPB's for my Encore....

and the shipping(hazardous material) from Midway for the powder makes it way to high for me

anyone know of a place in the Atlanta area to get these items???

Don't know if you have a Cabelas or Sportsmans Warehouse in the area but they have the BH209 about six dollars cheaper than Bass Pro (both in my area have it at $29.00 and Bass Pro is $35.00). You might get lucky and have a local gun store that deals with Western order it for you along with their normal order (if you could time it that way) and they would use up the hazmat fee across several cans of powder. Next you have to decide what rifle you are going to shoot it out of since there are only a few that actually work all the time without hangfires or delayed ignition. The powder is great in a short ignition channel, sealed breech rifle with tight fitting sabots and compressed loads shooting a hot 209 primer. If any of the above are missing then the ignition may not be the best. The Knight KRB7 is not one that will work.

Latest posts

Back