White Razorback Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Evening DWB's
Just learned that Doc White made a muzzleloader pistol
that he called " Razorback ". If someone has one or knows
where I can get a picture of one I would appreciate that info.
Trying to put together some White Muzzleloader history.

Thank You

According to the White website there was only one Razorback made. You probably know that by now..
toy truck:
Had I known this I WOULD NOT have listed this White for sale!!
My mistake as I didn't know about the White Razorback until I
was educated by fellow DWB's on this forum.
Lesson learned the HARD WAY!!

Steve

This is a long shot but you might contact GB and tell them there is an error in the listing and that it is not a Javelina pistol and they just might let it be cancelled due to it not being an accurate listing.

This is a long shot but you might contact GB and tell them there is an error in the listing and that it is not a Javelina pistol and they just might let it be cancelled due to it not being an accurate listing.
Thank you and I will try.

Thank you and I will try.
I remember that gun well i owned it i baught it on gb a few years bck i also contacted mr white he said he had this in the days when you could bord a plane with no problems, probably early 1960s he said he shotalot of big game with it i ask him if their were pins in the stock he said that it was glued with epoxi, when ichecked it when it arrived it had a hole in one side and it looked like a other hole was started but was not finished he later passed away! I ended up epoxying it back together w/o pins or screws and i painted it with brown and green paint then i sold it on gun broker yes mr white made alot of guns ill go over my message with mr white and maby ill have more info foryou all!!! Garland !

I remember that gun well i owned it i baught it on gb a few years bck i also contacted mr white he said he had this in the days when you could bord a plane with no problems, probably early 1960s he said he shotalot of big game with it i ask him if their were pins in the stock he said that it was glued with epoxi, when ichecked it when it arrived it had a hole in one side and it looked like a other hole was started but was not finished he later passed away! I ended up epoxying it back together w/o pins or screws and i painted it with brown and green paint then i sold it on gun broker yes mr white made alot of guns ill go over my message with mr white and maby ill have more info foryou all!!! Garland !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317_223446_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_223446_Gmail.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240317_223347_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_223347_Gmail.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240317_223329_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_223329_Gmail.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240317_223056_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_223056_Gmail.jpg