White S91 451 - Replacement BP

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manti377

Reaction score
Hello all. New to posting here but have enjoyed all the great advice / comments from posters for a while now - thank you.

My apologies for my first post being a request seeking a part, and if this is out of order, let me know with a simple statement to such effect - please do not rake me over the coals if you find me lacking proper etiquette.

I have a White Armstech S91 .451 that has never been shot (bought directly from Doc in the early '90s by my father) and was one of the first hundred rifles built. I emailed Doc about the rifle and he advised that before I shoot it I replace the BP as there were some early issues by the BP manufacturer. Doc does not have any replacement BP. I know that this is a long shot, but wondering if anyone here might have a replacement BP that they are willing to part with for a fee? I am not looking for a hand-out and will certainly pay whomever a price they deem reasonable. Any suggestions on where to source is BP is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance / advice.

Re: RE: White S91 451 - Replacement BP

Manti377 said:
Hello all. New to posting here but have enjoyed all the great advice / comments from posters for a while now - thank you.

My apologies for my first post being a request seeking a part, and if this is out of order, let me know with a simple statement to such effect - please do not rake me over the coals if you find me lacking proper etiquette.

I have a White Armstech S91 .451 that has never been shot (bought directly from Doc in the early '90s by my father) and was one of the first hundred rifles built. I emailed Doc about the rifle and he advised that before I shoot it I replace the BP as there were some early issues by the BP manufacturer. Doc does not have any replacement BP. I know that this is a long shot, but wondering if anyone here might have a replacement BP that they are willing to part with for a fee? I am not looking for a hand-out and will certainly pay whomever a price they deem reasonable. Any suggestions on where to source is BP is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance / advice.
Did he say what the problem was ? Send pics of plug if you can.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Doc said they are prone to failure which suggests that perhaps they were over-hardened by the manufacturer.

Latest posts

Back