• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White Super 91 .504 super clean

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redpep

Reaction score
I have up for sale on of my Safe Queens. It is a White Super 91, .504. It is super clean as the pictures will show. The only way you will find one cleaner is if it is brand new. 3 day inspection. USPS Money orders only. $535.00 Shipped. PM for any addn'l info or pics.
Thanks , redpep

PS I need some help with pics because it tells me they are too large.

redpep said:
I have up for sale on of my Safe Queens. It is a White Super 91, .504. It is super clean as the pictures will show. The only way you will find one cleaner is if it is brand new. 3 day inspection. USPS Money orders only. $535.00 Shipped. PM for any addn'l info or pics.
Thanks , redpep

PS I need some help with pics because it tells me they are too large.

20181213-194103-Copy.jpg

20181213-194141-Copy.jpg

20181213-194258-Copy.jpg

20181213-194513.jpg

Red, what is that side piece on side of the barrel?? I never seen that before

That is the quick release for the bolt. It was an option White did to the thumb screw.

Exceptionally nice Red! With scope bases and shipping included somebody is getting a great deal here! I have one so no worries from me, you won't be sorry in dealing with this DWB...(you can pay me later Red) :lol:

Toy Truck, I thank you for the kind words. I was one of them DWBs from the old forum. There was alot of us crazy basterds over there, and Clickers too!
send me a bill.

redpep said:
Toy Truck, I thank you for the kind words. I was one of them DWBs from the old forum. There was alot of us crazy basterds over there, and Clickers too!
send me a bill.
I kinda miss the old DWB forum. We didn’t have all the censorship there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: a person could actually say what needed said and the post didn’t get deleted and you didn’t get threatened to be banned. Everywhere else it seems the mods don’t want some pantywAste to get his feelings hurt so free speech is restricted and censored.

1874sharpsshooter said:
redpep said:
send me a bill.
I kinda miss the old DWB forum. We didn’t have all the censorship there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: a person could actually say what needed said and the post didn’t get deleted and you didn’t get threatened to be banned. Everywhere else it seems the mods don’t want some pantywAste to get his feelings hurt so free speech is restricted and censored.

Hey 1874...I created this forum for the DWBs because the old one got shut down. It immediately provided you guys with the opportunity to continue the long legacy of White muzzleloaders. It now has over 2,000 posts! Am I reading this as you have a problem with how we run this forum/DWB thread? Hope not...We don't "Censor Free Speach" here but don't tolerate being rude or disrespectful. I guess you are talking about DWB threads elsewhere??? :D

Hallofin,
We are very thankful for this forum and have no criticism of it.
The old DWB site was like getting together at Deer Camp with your best friends. There was going to be some practical jokes, some nasty ones, some politics, some B'S, and a whole lot of wisdom.

redpep said:
Hallofin,
We are very thankful for this forum and have no criticism of it.
The old DWB site was like getting together at Deer Camp with your best friends. There was going to be some practical jokes, some nasty ones, some politics, some B'S, and a whole lot of wisdom.
I couldn't have said it any better...Thanks to Hal for this site!! Its just natural to miss the old things, most of the guys on here are great. We just have to move on, its natural even if we don't like it.

As to the bill Red, this one's on me...Merry Christmas!!

I will let you know when it is shipped, and send you the tracking number also.
Thanks,
redpep.

Latest posts

Back