Whitetail Question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Evening DWB members:
Does anyone know if the White " G " Series Whitetail
was ever offered with a Laminated Stock?
I appreciate ALL replies to my question.

Steve

Evening toy truck:
Thank you for your reply.
Can you send me pics even if it is not for sale?
My apologies Steve. I looked this morning and my Whitetail stock is a B&C composite. I do have a laminate stock for the Thunder shotgun, guess that's what I was thinking of...
Like I said above the Model 97's came with laminate stocks, only difference between them an the Whitetail is the extra lug on the 97's behind the trigger guard.
I'm sure the Whitetail rifles did come with laminate stocks. The Whitetail kits that Doc used to sell came with them, but they are long gone...

Last edited:
Evening DWB members:
Does anyone know if the White " G " Series Whitetail
was ever offered with a Laminated Stock?
I appreciate ALL replies to my question.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_20240523_102404.jpg
    IMG_20240523_102404.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
My apologies Steve. I looked this morning and my Whitetail stock is a B&C composite. I do have a laminate stock for the Thunder shotgun, guess that's what I was thinking of...
Like I said above the Model 97's came with laminate stocks, only difference between them an the Whitetail is the extra lug on the 97's behind the trigger guard.
I'm sure the Whitetail rifles did come with laminate stocks. The Whitetail kits that Doc used to sell came with them, but they are long gone...
Evening toytruck
Thank you for reply and information.

Until i can take another pic, this is the best i currently have. W super 91 in laminate.
View attachment 44329
Evening michiganmuzzy
Thank you for your reply and the pic of your Super 91.
I am looking for a laminate stock for my Whitetail now
that I know they are out there somewhere. Not trying
to corner the market but with 2 Whitetails I am now
looking for 2 laminate stocks.

Steve

I’ve got one in the grey laminate stock. 504 caliber. Gonna be for sale soon 😜not because I don’t like it. Just needing funds for another just gotta have item 😂
Evening Harleysboss
Thank you for your reply and pic.
I have 2 Whitetails so I don't need
a third but I am looking for 2
laminate stocks for my 2 Whitetails.

Steve

Evening michiganmuzzy
Thank you for your reply and the pic of your Super 91.
I am looking for a laminate stock for my Whitetail now
that I know they are out there somewhere. Not trying
to corner the market but with 2 Whitetails I am now
looking for 2 laminate stocks.

Steve
Be patient. You’ll find one(or 2) eventually.

Ed..you
For Montana's Heritage ML season in early December, we have to use sidelocks with full-bore, all-lead bullets - no sabots, skirts, etc. allowed. My property backs up to a big piece of state land that deer and elk often use heavily while transitioning from fall to winter range, so there's big motivation for me to be set up for the Heritage ML season. Besides, I love shooting the Renegade I bought this fall - to the extent that I may hunt with it during the general any weapon season in October and November - and I'm enjoying the challenge of finding a good hunting bullet.

Dang Harley, I'm impressed! That is one fine looking boomstick! 45/70? did you do the checkering too?

Have you and your son had a chance to break 'em in? Thoughts?

Is it a Whitetail or M97?

Is it a Whitetail or M97?

OOPS. I was trying to answer Ed about the m97 and fat fingered it. Sorry I had my guns confused. The M97 is the grey laminate and my black stocked one is the Whitetail G series. But, aren't they both G series?

Latest posts

Back