Wind River Mesa binos

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
For those who have these binos, are they eyeglass compatible? I asked Chuck who sold his to Grouse but he doesn't wear glasses. Anyone use these binos who are optically challenged like myself? :shock:

I use 10x 50 Wind rivers and they are great, I do wear glasses They have twist down eyecups
Redclub

The eye cups are hard plastic..so it depends on what you are refering to...I used to prefer the soft plastic cups so they could contact your lenses without scratching or banging them...

I have my wind rivers right here in my hand and they have rubber eyecups. You give the cups a half turn for eyeglass users. They are not fold over rubber type. These are 10x50's.
Redclub

Red Cub...

The srcew cups themselves are hard plastic they just have a rubber coating on top to protect eyes/eyeglasses.

This of course is different than the older rubber fold up cups...sorry if I was unclear.

Actually I never looked under the rubber,The whole Bino is covered with rubber,Maybe I don't have Mesa's (they are wind rivers though) as they are a few years old.
Redclub

I think mine are like Redclub's. I've had them about 8-10 years and they have the rolldown rubber eyecups. The 8x32s are a good size for me.

If you can wait till April, you can check mine out... Tom's too...

but mine are better! 8) :lol: :shock:

Latest posts

Back