WINTER SUCKS!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, the wife has been non stop with the whining, not me I loveeeeeeeeeee it. :blah:  :blah:  For me it gives me more time on the ice.

Me too, but the ice is on the roads. I put slip on spikes on my boots in Oct, and I haven't taken them off yet.

im in shorts right now.. But its nice and warm inside the house  :lol:

:evil:  :twisted: 

Well gents, I just shoveled my deck (10x25) and then the walk ways that lead to the garage and to the front of the house. Then I did the drive way area leading to the garage. On to of that the temp is 9*s and dropping................. I HATE THIS ****  :!:  :!:  :!:  No break on the horizon. Snow then subzero temps and then snow again. Weeks and weeks of this ****............. :affraid:  :affraid:  :affraid: NO LET UP :!:  :!:  :!: 

Ray............... :Scucks:

You guys that love this **** need years of THERAPY :scratch:

:Scucks:  

That's " MR SISSY " to you buddy :!:  :!:  :!: 

Ray..............   :blah: :blah:

On a positive note, the ice fishermen here in the Northeast are getting an extended season into March with all the cold weather.  In fact, some ice fisherman are having the time of their lives fishing ponds that rarely freeze offering some bonanza action.

WAGH! It snows lastnight and this morning. Got at least an inch on the ground. Hey Hawg, come shovel all the snow off my deck  :Hide:

:No:

No one likes a smart ass Jon :!:  :!:  :!: 

Ray............ :blah:

:no:  :no:  :no: 

Yesterday the temp hit the 50's. Today is in the high 40's. Now it's 37* and raining with thunder. We are just waiting for the temp to drop below freezing and guess what, we are expecting 3 to 8"s of snow. Winds are blowing up to 30/35mph. IT JUST WON'T LET UP :!:  :!:  :!: Going to be a great rush hour in the morning :no: 

DID I TELL YOU THAT I HATE IT  :!:  :!:  :!: 

Ray............ :slaps:

:evil:  :twisted: 

THIS WINTER SUCKS BIG TIME  :evil:  :twisted:  Just finished shoveling :!:  :!: Totally exhausted  :sleep: The snow we got for the last 12 hours or so is wet, heavy snow. HEART ATTACK SNOW  :pale:  :affraid: 

Ray.......... :Bat: 

Did I tell you I friggn' hate this weather  :?:  :?:  :?:

We just got 8" - 9" of snow last night so I'm officially putting "Mother Nature" or "Old Man Winter" on notice!!  The first one I see will be getting a .58 cal patched round ball in the buttocks.   :twisted:

A guy tried that over here a very long time ago and apparently you can still see where he stood when the lightning struck him......

Latest posts

Back