Woodman Arms Omega barrel and Boyds stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have my barrel from Woodman Arms and tomorrow Boyds is suppose to be open.So I hope to be able to order my stock for my Omega.Question is,has anyone already bought a Woodman Arms Omega barrel and put it on a Boyds t/h stock?If so how much work ahead of me do I have and how intense is it going to be.I am going with the Varmit t/h stock because I heard it was made deeper for bull size barrels.I put the barrel on the original Omega stock and it doesn't look good or feel right.Repeat-can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.Did get the plug adjusted and put my scope on it.Now to match it up with the stock.Scope is a Bushnell 3x9x40,looks good on the nitride barrel and rail mount and rings.All a matte black finish.

Sorry about that.Went back and checked and re-read and took pictures you had posted to follow up with.Thanks for the reminder.I hope this is no sign of how my new year is going to go.

Latest posts

Back